- 300g cooked prawns
- 200g raw scallops (you can cook them, if preferred)
- 20g tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce (add more if you like)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 50ml tomato juice
- 25ml lime juice
- 50ml orange juice
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- a few coriander sprigs, chopped
- coriander cress, or micro coriander (optional)
- corn tortillas or crackers
Peel all the prawns and chop the raw scallops. Mix the ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice, lime juice and orange juice in a mixing bowl. Season, adding more Tabasco if you prefer it spicy. Fold in the seafood and some cubes of avocado, being careful to mix it in gently so it doesn’t go mushy.
Spoon into bowls or glasses and add some chopped coriander. Serve with some coriander cress on top, if using, and corn tortillas or crackers for scooping.